Friday, February 24, 2012

Which of these places would you choose to live in if you were in my shoes? and why?

I want to move to the U.S in a few yrs or so, I also have family in California.



I am thinking about moving to Miami, FL; I really like the place, nice weather, sandy beaches, exotic restaurants, clubs, ect....



I also like:



San Diego, CA

San Fransisco, CA(I like many places in California)

Palm Beach, FL

Nashville, TN

Memphis, TN

New York, NY

Chicago, IL

San Antonio, TX

ect



I like big cities.... :)Which of these places would you choose to live in if you were in my shoes? and why?
I'm biased because I'm from Northern California, but I think you should move to San Francisco. It is a really fun city and you will never get bored. Also, you're just a few hours drive from the mountains for skiing, sledding, snow-boarding, etc. You can head a few hours south to the Monterey Bay for awesome beaches and a more resort-like feel. One draw-back is that it doesn't get very warm in San Francisco. It's foggy a lot of the time and the summers are fairly mild. It doesn't snow or get very cold, though, so that's a plus. If you're looking for something warmer, I would suggest checking out San Diego. It's usually hot there year-round (I think) and has tons of beaches and exotic restaurants, clubs, etc. without the humidity of Miami. People TEND to be a bit more liberal and open-minded in California, so take that into consideration. Good luck!
I don't like Miami because the weather is horribly sticky and the hurricanes are bad every year. The best place to live from your list in my opinion is San Diego, CA and San Francisco, CA.Which of these places would you choose to live in if you were in my shoes? and why?
San Francisco
With family in California, I'd pick San Diego. San Francisco is too cold if you like warm weather. Lots to do in San Diego and good weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment