Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bridal Shower Venue in Nashville?

I'm looking to host a Bridal Shower somewhere between Nashville and Murfreesboro, TN.

I don't really want it to be at a restaurant because I want to provide the food or if it is at a restaurant, I want to have it catered/buffet style so I can control the budget of the food.

It will be in the summer so preferably something indoors.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. My budget is around $100-150 for the venue.

Thanks!Bridal Shower Venue in Nashville?
That is pretty low for the venue. My own venue is $200 for the first hour, plus security deposit. You might find a small place like a VFW hall that might work, but it won't be very elegant and require a lot of decorating to make it pretty. I think you would be more comfortable in a home. If a friend of the bride or groom has a nice house with a large family room, ask if you can hold it there if you provide the food.Bridal Shower Venue in Nashville?
Book DollyWood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment