Friday, February 24, 2012

Anybody been to Tootsies in Nashville, TN?

I've heard pple mention this place I believe it's in printers alley but, I've never been there. Do they showcase singer/songwriters there or famous ppl play there?? Just wondering b/c my hubby and I were planning on going to the Country Music Hall of Fame and maybe we could go check it out while we're down there. during his Christmas Vacation. We have a 14 mo. old so, not sure if Tootsies is a restaurant or more of a gathering place with smoke and drinking then we'd have to pass on that. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.Anybody been to Tootsies in Nashville, TN?
THAT would be awesome!
There is no smoking in bars in Nashville anymore. So that won't be a problem for your child. I've never heard of tootsies. If you're looking for good food, you should try pf changs. It's on west end ave. If I were you I'd go to Station Inn, there's always good bluegrass, ect. Or bluebird cafe. Those are two popular places...however, they might not really be suitable for children. They serve alcohol and the music might be too loud.Anybody been to Tootsies in Nashville, TN?
Never been there, but it sounds like alot of fun.
Never been inside, but used to pass it everyday. Yes it s on Broadway right around the corner from the Ryman . Be sure to check out Opryland Hotel while you are in town absolutly magnifisent during Christmas.
I have been there.. I live in Nashville!!!!!!! =0) it is a good place ... They do the showcase...
I go to Nashville about 4 times a year. Me and my husband walked into Tootsies and walked out because of the smoke. It is mostly just a smoke and drinking place but we had to go see it because of its history. Oh, and it is very loud because they always have someone on stage.
I visited Tootsies Orchid Lounge when I first visited Nashville in 1974.



It is actually on Broadway, in Nashville - right opposite the famous Ernest Tubb Record Store.



Lower Broadway had a bad name in later years but, thankfully, the old place has had a wash and brush up lately and looks good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment