Friday, February 24, 2012

-Are you attending an NHL game this coming year, in another city to see your favorite home team play?

-My goal is to go to Nashville in November to see the St. Louis Blues vs Nashville Predators.

-Phenomenal atmosphere to check out a game, all the bars, restaurants, city is filled with fun.-Are you attending an NHL game this coming year, in another city to see your favorite home team play?
Well my gf is moving to Edmonton and I'm in Lethbridge. We're both from around Calgary so we both love the flames and hate the Oilers.



Since she is moving to Edmonton, I'll probably visit and would love to see a flames-oilers game in Edmonton. It'll be really scary wearing a Flames Jersey up there but I'll do it.
I hope to make the trek to Dallas (over 500 miles) when the Canadiens play the Stars in early March - otherwise probably not.

There is a CHL team in town, I know it's not the same calibre, but at least it's hockey. Most home games will be Friday or Saturday night there will be a good athmosphere so who's coming down?



hey Matthew : my grandpa used to live in Blairmore (near Hillcrest) - let me know how it goes, wearing a Flames sweater at an Oilers game, will ya?-Are you attending an NHL game this coming year, in another city to see your favorite home team play?
Currently going through my work schedule to see what Leafs away games I can "line up". I usually will hit NJ, Washington, and Atlanta once each; plus there's a bunch of us that will make a Florida road trip, and with Raleigh a mere 90 minutes from Pinehurst, that trip is currently "under discussion". Montreal is always good for a weekender, with Buffalo and Detroit options.



Not having kids makes this a lot easier.
We're thinking about taking the kids to Dallas for March Break, there would be 3 games we could go to (Vancouver, Edmonton and Chicago).



It's a 2000 mile trip so it will much better if we can get to more than 1 game.
i wanna go to montreal to see the bruins play the habs but it might be a pain in the *** to renew my passport and stuff
Yes, I will be checking out the Carolina Hurricanes in Raleigh again this year as we attempt another Stanley Cup run. Go Canes!
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to see the Flyers visit the Sharks on 10-7-08 when I drive out there to visit my brother and his family.
Probably not...Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see my Av's playing in a different environment but its hard enough to get up the cash to attend a home game, none the less an away game...
Yes!!! I'm so excited



I got season tickets for the Edmonton Oilers!!!



Sam Gagner and Andrew Cogliano are one of the best combonations in hockey
Funny you should ask- I am planning a trip to Chicago to see my Red Wings...but dates and work schedules may force/allow me to see my hometown Boston instead. Either way, Chicago HERE I COME!
I am hoping to drive to Phoenix( Glendale) for the Islanders-Yotes game on Jan. 2nd.
I'm a HUGE Minnesota Wild Fan and a HUGE Brian Rolston fan.

so when i go to New Jersey to see them play....i'm gonna be torn

:(
i'd love to get on the caps roadcrew and go to a game but im not sure if they're doing it if they arent then no.
I'M GOING TO THE WINTER CLASSIC! GO WINGS!
iz all about the DUCKS!!
I'm going to see the Rangers in New Jersey... does that count?
  • virtual villagers 5
  • apa 6th edition
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment