Friday, February 24, 2012

What is a good fundraiser to do after a crisis?

I live in Nashville, and after the recent flooding I want to organize an event or fundraiser to help out my friend who's family owned restaurant (Dairy King) went completely under water. Does anyone have any good ideas on what I could put together to raise money for this? It would have to be something simple since everything is ruined and we aren't allowed to use water so car washes are out of the question...What is a good fundraiser to do after a crisis?
I think that's very thoughtfull of you:)

Here's some ideas:



Start a relay team and get people to donate.

Go door to door

Yard Sale?What is a good fundraiser to do after a crisis?
You can have a spaghetti dinner. Remember all money raised must be claimed by the Family as income and taxes paid

No comments:

Post a Comment