Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'll be going to Nashville in late July. Any must-see or must-do things there?

I'll be there for four days on business. Yes, I know it will be hot and humid. I'm just looking for a restaurant suggestion or a venue that is worth checking out.I'll be going to Nashville in late July. Any must-see or must-do things there?
The Cheesecake Factory is a great place to go. It is west of Nashville. There are alot of restaurants on the West End close to Vanderbilt University.



The Opryland Hotel is a great tourist attraction.



The Parthenon is also a great place to visit. It is prettier at night when the lights are shining on it.
I think that is where Music Row is.I'll be going to Nashville in late July. Any must-see or must-do things there?
Hillsboro village area. Downtown..Also some great golf courses..
  • ohio
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment