Friday, February 24, 2012

Where can I rent equipment for a live performance?

Me and my band are performing live at a restaurant type place, and we need equipment such as microphones, a soundboard, amps, etc. We are just looking to rent the equipment, but are unsure where to go to get it. We live in Nashville, TNWhere can I rent equipment for a live performance?
You can google that (try "Nashville sound equipment rentals"). I did and got a whole bunch of businesses. Dude! You live in NASHVILLE! They probably rent band equipment to groups all over the country!



For example:

http://www.racknrollaudio.com/rentals.ph鈥?/a>



This was just one company I got from googling the term I gave you. I don't know anything about any of these companies, so it's up to you to call them and visit them. One hint--make sure there is a written agreement and make sure you READ and UNDERSTAND that agreement so you get what you expect and pay what you expect!



Make sure you let the rental people know what sort of venue you will be playing in. Sound equipment needed for a small room in a restaurant is probably not the same type you need if you were playing in a huge outdoor sports stadium.Where can I rent equipment for a live performance?
try adding the term "band" to other search terms--"band sound equipment rentals Nashville"

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment