Friday, February 24, 2012

Moving to Nashville..finding a job!?

Im starting college at Belmont in Nashville in the fall..I wont be taking many classes to begin with so Im going to try to find a job..Ill only be 17 (I skipped a year in HS) for my entire first year..Whats a good place to look for a job?? I know clothing stores and stuff but what else? I cant work in a restaurant that serves alcohol because Ill still be too young..Any advice?Moving to Nashville..finding a job!?
The local news paper, which is probably online. You will most likely have to wait until you get there to look and apply. The college will assist in employment finding and even have jobs on campus in the bookstore, residence halls, etc. Look on the college website, they might even have links for jobs in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment