Friday, February 24, 2012

How much should I tip a valet at a fairly upscale restaurant?

I will be taking my wife to Valintino's in Nashville, TN, but I am unsure what is considered a good tip for the parking valet. The meal will probably be about $100.How much should I tip a valet at a fairly upscale restaurant?
Probably around $5.00, taking into consideration that you "technically" tip the server in the restaurant 15%.

Now, the reason for "tipping" is good service, so before you fork over the $5.00......... be sure there are no extra scratches/dings/or parts missing from your vehicle.

Also make sure there are not 60 or 70 extra miles on the odometer..... rofl. Sorry, couldn't resist, but some valets can be a little hard on a vehicle that does not belong to them, although it is strictly against their rules of conduct, some still drive like maniacs. Enjoy your night out! :)))How much should I tip a valet at a fairly upscale restaurant?
about $5 if it is an expensive restaurant but not at all if he scratches or dents your car
  • pontoon boats
  • top baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment