Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Things to do in spring Hill Tennessee...?

I am going to Spring Hill Tennessee for work. I maybe leaving this week and be there for 2 weeks. I know its a small town but does anyone know things or places to go. Cool restaurants, shopping etc... (FYI I am a female in my 20's) Also if you know any website or photos that we be great.

i know Nashville is close by, but I would like to just stay in the town for the week. Venture out on the weekends.

So only feed back for Spring Hill please... Thanks!Things to do in spring Hill Tennessee...?
U can go cow tippin

watch NASCAR

drink moonshine

and dip tobacco

but in all seriousness where is hill?

you would be better off driving to murfreesboro . Its only about 15 mins away from spring hill and there you can go to decent resturants, movie theaters, and bars with more than 6 rednecks in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment