Friday, February 24, 2012

Where's a great place to have my 21st birthday party in Nashville?

I attend college in Nashville, and I want to have my 21st birthday party here. I just have NO idea where the perfect place would be! My family and friends will be here. I want a place where we can have a nice dinner. My Aunt suggested somewhere with music so that they (the older folks) can dance. I'm sure my friends and I would like that too (our fun happens afterwards.. if you know what I mean ::wink wink::). But, I'm having a hard time finding a place that's a restaurant and plays music that's not country. I'm looking for blues, r%26amp;b, rap, or pop. Do you know of somewhere where a 21st birthday party could be thrown?Where's a great place to have my 21st birthday party in Nashville?
I have a great suggestion. Try Chuck-e-Cheese! Here's why. First they have great pizza. 2nd they have games, singing, and puppet shows. Lastly, you or your friends and family haven't been there in a while! Most of us haven't been there since we were kids. You'll have a birthday to remember!

It beats going to some bar, getting drunk and then not remembering the whole night.
I used to live in Nashville, and unless things have drastically changed, there isn't FIVE places that have everything you just described, let alone one. What I would suggest is a good "club-hopping" night. There's a great place on 2nd Ave. (I hope it's still there) called Buffalo Billiards, and they have these huge, amazing windows, plus good music and pool tables. It's a good place to get the party started, and then you can move the party to one of the many clubs along the strip -- they're pretty much all in one place downtown, and they're all within walking distance. It's also right next to the Spaghetti Factory, which is a nice place to eat that can also accomodate a lot of people.Where's a great place to have my 21st birthday party in Nashville?
Have you checked out the Gaylord Opreyland Hotel? That place is awesome!! I don't know if it would be really expensive, but we come and stay there every year. Check it out. (Happy Birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment