Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tennessee or Kentucky?

I'd say TENNESSEE!!! The people, culture, scenery, historical sites, cities, shopping, roads, restaurants, fishing, hiking, etc. are all better than KY. Nashville and Memphis are thriving, eclectic, unique cities and experiences.



My experiences in Kentucky have sucked: most people were rude and impolite (especially central and southeastern KY,) and outside of the cities, there is very little to do.Tennessee or Kentucky?
havent been to either so i cant say
Tennessee.Tennessee or Kentucky?
Have never been to either one so I couldn't tell you.
Why those two states? What about other 49 states?



Ask TN vs Others. the vote for TN. You would have bigger joy!!!
heck yea,we would love to see ya come on down.tennessee is the best.
Michigan!
my bad I thought the question was which state had the most inbreed people
Tennessee
Tennessee
When in doubt go to where the better whiskey is can't go wrong with Jack Daniels. lol
Tennessee
Kentucky,,,,,,you have to drink moon shine with them hill Billy's ,,,try it,, go way up in to a hollow ,,trush me you will have the time of your life ,,,i know there all my family or Friends
I've been to Tenn. and I love the friendly girls there
I live in TN... so I have to say... TENNESSEE!!!



Good ol' rocky top.. rocky top tennessee.. rocky top tennessee



Doin' my lil redneck stomp dance..



She likes to move it move it... I like to move it move it...



Go ....go... go shorty... it's your birthday.. we gonna party likes it your birthday...



I'd like to give a shout out to all them down on the upside downside! WOOHOO.



Yeah... I have no idea either. It just started with me wanting to answer Tennessee and I think I got carried away. G'night.
hell yeah. TN rocks out loud. UT whooped Kentucky's asss I was a t the game. From Nashville baby and boy do we live it up here! Culuture and education here unlike the in-breads over in KY!

?Nashville Girl?
I disagree with your statement about the people in Ky.being rude and impolite we moved here from Chgo.and i have had nothing but pleasant encouter's here in central Ky.And i was born in S.Eastern Ky.and i remember it very differently.We have mountain's to hike and horse's to ride and lake's to swim in and fishing ,boating,hunting.I'm sorry you had bad experience's on your visit's .Tennessee is a beautiful place but so is the bluegrass.
TENNESSEE, by a landslide!!! There is no comparison.
What difference does it make? They are both crappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment