Friday, February 24, 2012

City you'd rather live in: Louisville, Atlanta, Dallas, Austin, San Antone, Houston, Birmingham, or Nashville

Which city would you rather live in, and why you like it or think you would like it so well. While I'm at it, I couldn't type it in the question line, but let's go ahead and throw in Tampa, Lexington, Memphis, and Cincinnati.



If you have another place to suggest, you're welcome to throw it in.



By the way, I used to live in Louisville, and the people there suck! They preach "Southern hospitality," but won't talk to or even acknowledge you after they find out you're not from their city. Even in churches and restaurants, churchgoers and waitresses, respectively, will talk hateful to you.City you'd rather live in: Louisville, Atlanta, Dallas, Austin, San Antone, Houston, Birmingham, or Nashville
I haven't been to all of those cities, but I've been to a few. Of those, I'd go with Atlanta. Atlanta has lots of great restaurants and bars, and other fun things to do. It also has a pretty strong economy, with lots of jobs available, which helps pay the rent!



And Atlanta has some nice neighborhoods to live in. Some are more family-oriented, some are funkier...there is something for everyone.
San Antonio because i like the Spurs a lot. They used to have "the Admiral"(David Robinson).City you'd rather live in: Louisville, Atlanta, Dallas, Austin, San Antone, Houston, Birmingham, or Nashville
Well I live in Lexington, TN and like it pretty well. I think that Nashville and Memphis are both over-rated but they are fun to visit. Birmingham is OK too though
nashville: boring

houston: hot

San Antonio: depends on where you live

memphis: cool but hot

dallas: ok and kind of hot



I've lived in austin houston and nashville and I've been to all of those cities



I'd chose Austin
Denver, if any big town is OK
Nashville all the way! I love it there. I'm a big country music fan, the weather's great, and the people are generally nice. I've also heard that there's no State property tax but that could be wrong. Hopefully, some day I'll move down there.
I'm going to just assume that you're asking the question as if a judge had sentenced you to live in one of those cities.



All I can say is, you must have done something really, really bad.
Birmingham is a great town...kind of a hidden gem. We moved here from Chicago and found a surprisingly cosmopolitan town. Great restaurants, pretty good arts scene, lovely scenery, and mild weather (except for their summers). The people here are friendly, the cost of living isn't exorbitant, and the scale of the place is a lot more livable.



I practically had to put a gun to my wife's head to move here. Now I would need that gun again to get her to leave.
Wallis, TX.
LOL, well...I'm in Seattle (sure it's wet, but green, fresh and georgous!!!) but the man I'm in love with (Darn long distance relationships!) and I've only been able to see in person once....**Sigh, WONDERFUL moments!!** lives in Mobile ALABAMA......sooooooooo...the mushy answer to your question would have to be Birmingham because atleast I'd be closer to him. ;)



*Singing.."Paint Me A Birmingham...." (Yup, another country music fan...lol)
I'm from Nashville, and not into country music. Nashville has a good feel, it's not too big city, but there's usually plenty of stuff to do. People are friendly and if you're outgoing you won't have trouble making friends.



To clarify, We don't have a state income tax, but we make up for it by having a 9.25% sales tax (or 9.75 in some places b/c of local taxes)...we pay tax on all sales, even food.
Are you a native of Louisville or have you lived here for a really long time. The people don't suck, it's how well you view an indidvidual.

No comments:

Post a Comment