Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Have you ever met any celebrities outside their element?Like say at the store or a restaurant?

I once met "John Anderson" singer of the country song "Just a Swingin'" He was at a restaurant.I also stayed at the same hotel one night in Nashville as the Bellamy Brothers (who sang "if I said you have a beuatifull body would you hold it against me") Ring any bells?Have you ever met any celebrities outside their element?Like say at the store or a restaurant?
when the PGA tour thing was held in Tulsa, Oklahoma i met Michael Jordan at a QuickTrip store
I saw George Strait in a hotel hallway. He let me and my sister take a picture with him. Also I have met all the Oakridge boys and their band. My friend say Michael Keaton in a coffee shop.Have you ever met any celebrities outside their element?Like say at the store or a restaurant?
played golden tee at a bar with one of the guys from collective soul. the singer, i think his name was ed... i'm not a fan of their music.
yeah I don't no if u have ever seen first kid the black dude in it I saw about five months ago in resurant and I took a picture wit him and I almost saw micheal jordan but i missedhim he was makin an apperance at the mall...... and this one old rapper dude i dont no....................but i had friend who went to this hotel orlando bloom and johnny depp were stayin while they were filming pirates!
I live in the same area as Jon Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen and Jeraldo Rivera. I met Bon Jovi at The Wiz. Bruce Springsteen at a pizza parlor and Jeraldo at a street fair. They were all very nice especially Jeraldo.
Dustin Hoffman at the bank.
I once turned round in a book store and saw Dale Winton behind me, then I found out he was there for a book signing....
I saw Peter Mayhew the guy who played Chewbacca on a snack line at a convention



and I saw Michael Jackson at a magent store in downtown disney. He had a cloth over his face and a bunch of people were around him
I've met Mario Lopez, Drew Carey, Penn (of Penn%26amp; Teller), Lou Gosset Jr., And I saw Brad Pitt picking up a pizza (before he made it big.)



On Mario, he bought me a drink, and then all he could talk about was himself. Drew and Lou were very quiet. Penn thought I was a hooker because my friend was star struck and totally flirted with him (ewe). Brad has pitts (on his face, acne scars?).



Oh yah, and Dennis Rodman was a dud. He claimed he was tired from the big Tyson/Hollyfield fight he just watched. What ever.



Basically, theyre human, just like us. Don't get star stuck if you meet one. They might just let you down too.
Sure - I know both of those entertainers.



I ran into Michelle Pfiffer and her hubby David E. Kelly (the producer) at the Oakland airport's baggage department a couple weeks ago. She was in jeans and a T-shirt with her kids - no makeup and her hair was in a pony tail. She appeared to be picking him up...and was all excited to see him.



I almost didn't recognize them since they seemed so "normal".
Matt Mays in his wetsuit on the beach. He had just finished surfing.
Rob Schnieders fam lives up the street from me. I see him every holiday wen he comes home. Also he does a save the music program @ a middle school in my town where he donates money to help teach kids music. I said Hi to him once, he's very nice and kind. I also see him walking his dog a lot. My mom knows his sister and they used to be good friends.
i saw Conan Obrien at the Banana Republic in Manhattan
Over the weekend I saw Ty Pennington at H%26amp;M in Chicago, and took a picture with him.
  • whotel austin
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment