Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Need some cooking advice, for chicken and this spicy mixture?

Basically my favorite restaurant ever serves these things called buffalo feathers, but now I don't live in Nashville anymore and can no longer get any of the food, so I emaild the restaurant, Jackson's, and they said as much as they could tell me was green tobasco, butter, and white pepper, and I could figure it out from there. I don't have any idea of how much of each to put in and anyone with any cooking experience if you could give me some advice I'd appreciate it so much. The chick also poses a question, for they are in little pieces or strips marinated in the sauce, but the pieces are in a way, "chewy" would be the best way to describe it, but I have no idea how to cook chicken to give it a chewy aspect. Advice for anyone also if you ever go through Nashville stop at Jackson's Bar and Bistro and order this, it is SOOO GOOOD. Anyways, if anyone knows anything about cooking any help is greatly greatly appreciated, I really miss my food.

Thanks!

NOTE: The chicken does not have an outer layer like chicken strips, It may be grilled then chopped up, but it is certainly chewy.Need some cooking advice, for chicken and this spicy mixture?
probly just grilled or poached chicken tenders. then melted butter mixed with a little hot sauce. i dunno why chicken would be chewy though.
  • vocelli
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment