Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Need help quick! Road trip tomorrow!?

I'm leaving for a road trip tomorrow from Lexington, Ky to Memphis, Tn. I was wondering if anyone knew of any sights along the way (specifically for the Nashville to Memphis stretch of the trip) or any good restaurants along the way. I'm a horrible procrastinator so I do need answers asap! Thank you all and as always, 10 points for the best answer! Oh and while this question is up, I'm going to keep looking online for things, so if anyone even knows of a good site that lists things to do along the way I definitely want those sites too. Thanks!Need help quick! Road trip tomorrow!?
Roadside America is a great website for finding interesting things to stop and see along the route for a road trip in North America: http://www.roadsideamerica.com/Need help quick! Road trip tomorrow!?
Don't know if you have hit the road yet (you really are taking procrastination to the extreme), but consider stopping in Paris TN to see the Eiffel Tower. There is a replica there. Other than that, check out www.tnvacation.com for ideas.
  • black ops zombie maps
  • boggle online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment