Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I need some advice on which city to visit, Nashville or Baltimore.?

Okay, well I rarely get an opportunity to travel, but I have lived in a few different places in my 25 years so I not entirely dumb when it comes to being in new places. So, I would like to get a few expert opinions from you avid travelers out there on which city would be a better use of my time and money. Actually this trip is supposed to give me a better idea on where I would like to live once I finish my degree since I am tired of being in this conservative little area.



My main interest and passion is music which is why I am interested in seeing Nashville. However, I love being near the water and would also like to see Baltimore's harbor area.



Which one in your opinion has the better restaurants? I'm assuming Baltimore would have Nashville beat in the seafood area and Nashville would possibly have better southern style food. Which has more attractions (museums, zoos, shopping, theaters, live events, etc.) and/or better nightlife?



I live in southern VA so Baltimore is actually closer by car, but I don't mind driving.I need some advice on which city to visit, Nashville or Baltimore.?
NASHVILLE!!! It is my favorite city in the U.S.! I am a huge country fan, and it is the world capitol of Country music. If you're a fan, there's no way you can pass it up.

But even if you don't like country, it's still "music city" and it has a whole lot of stuff about other styles (a lot of classic rock and blues). Because of the music scene, Nashville has a pretty awesome nightlife (but again, if you don't like country music, it won't be nearly as good of a time for you).

The Southern food is great, and easily accessible..... but seafood.... not so much.

Overall, Nashville is a city catered for tourists, and therefore is much better attraction wise. Baltimore isn't all bad though.
Nashville totally I've ben to both places and LOVE Nashville way more.. and science you rarely get an opportunity to travel you should go the extra mile.I need some advice on which city to visit, Nashville or Baltimore.?
Definately Nashville, better weather this time of year and better music by far. Of course the choice is yours to make. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment