Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm having a party which i need to add a description of the event on facebook, i need help on what to write?

I just need someone who is good @ describing or writing events with words that are sure to make people want to come. Someone please help me out on these. I would appreciate it if any one could write one for me now so i could just copy and paste it at the event's description. Thanks. Also an event name and tagline would be awesome to have as well. The party is for a friend moving from Minnesota to Nashville for her job. The party is going to be held at a restaurant/bar.I'm having a party which i need to add a description of the event on facebook, i need help on what to write?
You're looking for Chuck Norris. Unfortunately he is breaking necks at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment