Friday, March 9, 2012

Parents: Do you have any fun vacations or trips planned for this summer?

Our vacation for this year is Myrtle Beach..its gonna be an expensive trip cause were going to do all the activities they have also..like Dixie Stampede, Ripleys Aquarium, Ripleys believe it or not, Water park, go cart riding, put put golf,things like that..



Our day trips or mini trips or activities that we went on so far this year are Disney on Ice, The circus and chuck e cheese, Curious George live..were gonna go to the zoo, Valley Worlds of Fun, the apple farm, the water park, camping, boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, 4 -wheeler and tons more..



Whats your plans for this summer?Parents: Do you have any fun vacations or trips planned for this summer?
We are also going to Myrtle Beach. North end, though. We always go to Barefoot Landing and go to Alligator Adventure and other stuff down near Barefoot Landing. Other than that, we will probably just hang out at the beach. We usually just have one big vacation (the beach), and then we go to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge for the weekend a few times a year.



Shew, sounds like you all will be busy!! :)
im going to canada this summer with my 15 month old. hes going to meet his great grand parents for the first time. im excited. im sure my grand parents cant wait to see him!Parents: Do you have any fun vacations or trips planned for this summer?
We go on real vacations during the school year because it's cheaper, and in 1st grade, our kid is not missing much. Honestly.



We might take a weekend trip or two. I'm hoping to go to Cedar Point and take my 7 year old on coasters for the first time.
well the only big plans for me and my family this summer is going to Hawaii for a friend of the families wedding. it should be nice, its going to be held in Waikiki. i hope its very beautiful.
We always go to Lake Michigan, the zoo, and a water park. The hubby and I are going to Chicago for a weekend this summer. We'll see a Cubs game and see the sights and shop.



On weekends we're always at the lake, the pool, the park or doing something outdoors.
This summer will be a first for me. My adult niece (only 5 years younger than me) are going to do a getaway to Cancun for the two of us. No children, no husbands, just a girl's week. We can't wait. I've never actually done a "getaway" vacation before and I'm looking forward to it!
Sounds like you're going to have a fun summer. Our only plans are going to NY for a week. 2 days of that will be driving. Other than that, who knows. A friend wants us to drive down to Disney and meet her there for a weekend, but it all depends on money.
My husband bought a time share a few years ago. When he first told me about it I was a bit upset because it is pretty expensive but now we go away every year. Last year we took the kids and they had a blast. The resort that we stay at has tons of activities and built in pools all over, plus it is close to Disney and Universal so there is always somewhere to go. And my mother lives close by too so we get some family time as well. This year we are going at the end of the summer though so I have a while to wait to get some time off and some quality family time.
Fun!



We have a trip planned to go camping in the mountains in Colorado this summer but my husband may be laid off of his job (will be unless he can find an opening and transfer). We'll know if that's a go next month.



Day trips... the beach (Corpus probably, we're in central Texas) and Sea World San Antonio. We go swimming, fishing, and/or to water parks every weekend in the summer and camping once or twice a month in the spring and fall (too hot in Texas to go in the summer!).
Oh I wish.....Me and hubby started a new job and we don't get any vacation time. We don't even get weekends together because I work Sunday Monday and Tuesday, he works the other days.

No going out of town for us :(
Wish we did, the IRS is took our vacation this year in the form of a $1000 tax payment instead of a refund. Thanks Obama! His plan totally isn't working like he said it would.
Every summer we go on a week long camping trip. Other than that, we do a lot of outdoor activities like playing at the beach, hiking, boating, fishing, bonfires in the back yard and picnics in the park. I also live in a area that has lots of free activities for families. They host free movies in the park, free summer camp for older kids, and free activities during the day for kids of all ages. Our summers are pretty busy. I love Minnesota in the summer!
Vacation? What's that? lol
We're going to Cuba in a month, and in the summer we'll probably take our daughter (she's almost 6 months) on little trips and outing... we're also moving in the fall so we'll be packing. We'll probably go swimming too!
We are moving next month so vacations are out of the question for the summer. I do have lots planned to keep us bus though. Going to the park, taking her to the zoo, going to the beach, picnic at the canal with my best friend and her son visiting tons of friends and family she hasn't seen before or for awhile at least, maybe going out to my dads friends trailor for a camp fire and swimming and such, play dates with my friends and their babies, taking her to the end of summer carnival and parade, big fathers day/my birthday fish fry at my parents house. I am so excited for this summer. Its going to be awesome!
Yep, got a few. Going on a hen weekend to Prague soon, then a few days in Reykjavik. Then planning on travelling through India and Thailand during the summer. Then a trip to Morocco :)

No comments:

Post a Comment