Monday, March 12, 2012

Vacation packages that are actually cheap?

hi, I'm a university student with not a lot of money, but I was thinking of going on a short vacation (maybe a week or so) with one of my friends to just get away for a while. Does anyone know of anywhere I could find a genuinely cheap vacation package to central america...or well anywhere I guess? Like, are there any good websites that people would recommend checking out? I'm from Canada as well if that changes anything. Thanks so much!Vacation packages that are actually cheap?
Try Budget Travel magazine... great info. Great stuff!!



Also try studentuniverse.com... I got an AWESOME deal on airfare on that site.
Check with your university. Most large universities have travel agencies that specifically help broke college kids!! I know Purdue has one and it's fabulous! Best of luck and have a great trip!! :)Vacation packages that are actually cheap?
Hey maybe you'll find something cheap here it has cruises, hotel rentals, car rentals, and more....

http://luxurytraveldiscounts.globaltravel.com/
I like to peruse the travel websites.

Sometimes if you are flexible, the last minute travel deals are tremendous!
Unless you really like tours or packages, why not just go somewhere on a low budget? Buy a Lonely Planet or other guide book and then find a cheap plane ticket. Cancun is a cheap airport to fly into. Then ride the busses to cheaper beaches to the south or interesting places not far inland in the Yucatan. I have done it. Fun and not expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment