Friday, March 9, 2012

Place to go for daughter's 13th birthday?

My daughter's birthday is in the summer and she will be 13. We are thinking about having a sleepover at a hotel (with some of her friends), going to a place like Dixie Stampede (the 4 of us), or going on a weekend trip (4 of us). What are your thoughts? Have any other ideas? Thanks!Place to go for daughter's 13th birthday?
I would say the sleepover at the hotel, thats what I did for my 13th birthday. Let her invite about 4-6 friends to stay the night, and make sure its a hotel with a swimming pool. also you could take her and 1 or 2 of her friends out for mani and petti then let em go to the movies by them selves but yo drop off and pick up ect. If when you say (4 of us) that means just family I think you still need to do something for her and her friends, 13 year old needs to do something with her friends for her birthday.
Hmmm I think you could do a sleepover would be great or even do a party in a big hall or go to a fancy restaurant in a limerzene (thats what i did for my 13th and i loved it)Place to go for daughter's 13th birthday?
What a nice mom! I will be turning 13 and my parents are not doing much. sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment