Monday, March 12, 2012

Where can I get cheap Disney World vacation packages online?

I actually live in the Orlando area so I have been to Disney World quite a few times, but this time from July 3rd to the 5th, we wanted to stay at a hotel. I been looking online for packages for 3 adult tickets for 3 days and 2 nights at a hotel (not even the fancy ones at the Disney World resort) and they usually are $1,000 and up.



Does anyone know of any good sites I can go to for cheap vacation packages?Where can I get cheap Disney World vacation packages online?
not for disney properties -Where can I get cheap Disney World vacation packages online?
If you call Disney and tell them it is your first time to stay at Disney, they often have some first time visitor discounts. Also, if you know any castmembers, they can often get you a discount on your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment