Friday, March 9, 2012

Help my mom hits me!?

Okay so today i accidently hit my sister with a brush in the face. My sister (who is a ginger) started to cry. My mother started slapping me and pinched my skin and scratched me. I started to yell curse words at her and she went even more psycho on me. She started to rip my hair out and it still hurts to this day. I started to cry and refused to go to the Dixie Stampede with Dolly Parton. Im just wondering if this is normal for a parent to do?

-kayla from Branson mo.Help my mom hits me!?
When one child hurts the favorite it is normal. Be more careful next time.
If she REALLY loved you she'd have used a sharp object.Help my mom hits me!?
That is not normal for a parent to go to that extreme. You should tell somebody about what is going on if that happens to you more than this one time.
she shud have farted on u
That is only normal if she has been really stressed lately.
well if ur mom just smacked you then yeah thats normal, pulling your hair and scratching you??? not so normal.
She should not have done that, she had no reason to do that to you,

She could have handled the situation in a mature way and given you a warning, if she has done things like that before, or If she does things like this to again, please seek help. she has no right to treat you or anyone else like that.
holy ****

No comments:

Post a Comment