Friday, March 9, 2012

How Can I save as much money as possible on my vacation?

Me and my boyfriend are taking an over night vacation to pigeon forge this summer. july 3rd and 4th to be exact. We are renting a nice romantic cabin and such to enjoy ourselves and going to a few more places listed below. any tips on saving will be appreciated.



Dixie Stampede - Whew! I love the stampede with the pig races and everything! gotta get some good seats so we can see everything.



Pigeon Forge Gem Mine - I'd be almost stupid not to. The mines give you a good go at gems gall ore and custom real jewelry.



Horseback rides - Gotta go back to my country routes. also never road a horse



Dolly-wood - The whole point of going.



Wonder-works - An upside down right side up building. Who wouldn't?



Muscle Car Museum - Im crazy bout the muscle cars.



Any ideas on saving?How Can I save as much money as possible on my vacation?
If your going on vacation to save money ........stay home.........easy......How Can I save as much money as possible on my vacation?
Look for coupons in the travel guide.

If you can't afford it then don't go
  • california
  • asia de cuba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment