Monday, March 12, 2012

What is the name/location of the dinner show in Branson MO that the Duggars went to on 18 Kids and Counting?

I caught as I flipped through the channels a few months ago those lovable Duggars. They road tripped to Branson MO. Their was a civil war themed dinner show they attended that I recall the servers marching and handing out rolls to the music. It was pretty sweet. II thought they called it Dixie Stampede or something.

I was hoping to possibly road trip with my Wife and dad down there and catch the show. Can anyone who has seen the Duggars show and know what I saw please tell me the Name of the show and where it is in Branson? I appreciate it.What is the name/location of the dinner show in Branson MO that the Duggars went to on 18 Kids and Counting?
Yes, the show is Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner %26amp; Show, 800-520-5544
  • kasich
  • college books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment