Friday, March 9, 2012

What to do in Branson, Missouri?

My family is going to Branson, Missouri for Winter Break. I know. Branson...

I heard there are pretty good shows there.

I have two sisters- 7 and 11 and I am 15. So they have to be appropriate for all of us.

We have already seen Dixie Stampede in Orlando and in Myrtle beach, so if it is any different, please let me know. I heard Dolley Parton opened a new pirate show, too. Is that in Branson?



We don't just want to see shows! Any good amusements parks?

I heard there are some good zip lining locations.



Please help! I have been researching for a while, but I don't know what is good and what isn't.

Thanks in advance! 鈾櫕What to do in Branson, Missouri?
Hello, I've lived in Branson for about 7 years. One of the funnest things to do in December in Branson is Silver Dollar City. It's really a blast. One of the funnest things to do in Branson. Also, one of my other fav. places to go in town is the Branson Landing if you and your sisters like to shop!! It's outdoors and there are often free live shows on saturday evenings at the fountain. I'm sure that you can look at the schedule on their site. Also, there is a fire and water show at the landing every hour on the hour. It's a lot of fun. There are also great places to eat and even coffee shops!! One of the best shows that you can see in Branson is SIX. I would highly reccomend it. Also, check out the sight and sound theaters. Their shows are AMAZING. Really Amazing!! They have live animals and the whole theater is a part of the story. It's almost like watching something on broadway. One more that I will recommend is Pierce Arrow. It is SO funny!! One of the most popular shows in town. The ziplines are also great fun~you can really not go wrong with Branson. There are so many fun shows and things to do!!
There are also great places to eat and even coffee shops!! One of the best shows that you can see in Branson is SIX. I would highly reccomend it. Also, check out the sight and sound theaters.What to do in Branson, Missouri?
We've taken our kids there and they did have fun. There is Silver Dollar city, Celebration City which has rides and water park, Dolly Parton has a dinner theater with a western themed show, there are miniture golf courses, arcades, go kart tracks, a Butterfly palace, Ride the ducks out onto the lake, take a helicoptor ride, rent a boat and go out on Table Rock Lake, see some of the fun museums such as Ripleys etc, perhaps they might enjoy a country music show (all are G rated and no liquor is served), fountains that dance to music, Branson Belle river boat cruise and when my daughter was 12 she loved the outlet malls and had no trouble finding clothes for me to buy her. Most of the restaurants are themed or family friendly. I'm not big on the country shows so we tend to stay in condos off the strip that have nice pools for the kids to relax in toward evening. In old Branson there is an old time dime store that has some really fun stuff to look through. They add more new stuff to see each year so Branson always changes. We tend to go at least once a year for a weekend and always find stuff to keep us occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment