Friday, March 9, 2012

Mother and Daughter Vacation?!?!?!?

See, my dad is going to be gone for 6 months starting in May btw his in the air-force and has to go to Iraq and Afghanistan. Anyways, they were gonna go to Myrtle Beach like they always do but they cant now because he's going to be gone! But She says she doesn't want to go but she does. I was thinking I could take her. Btw: im 13 so i wouldn't be taking her she would be taking me but i would plan everything! So i found a condo but i don't no what to do there, tell me if this sounds go, we would go shopping, go to the dixie stampede, and go on a dolphin cruise. So if you have any idea's what else we could do please tell me!!!Mother and Daughter Vacation?!?!?!?
I think you idea is wonderfull. It sounds like a lot of fun. And if you plan it then she won't have any stress. Just make sure you don't mess anyting up.Mother and Daughter Vacation?!?!?!?
the better idea is to involve her and let her lead as she is the adult in this

No comments:

Post a Comment