Friday, March 9, 2012

What d you like to do in gatlinburg tn.?

every year we spend our anniversary in Gatlinburg/ Pigon Forge Tn. we've done alot of suff. our favorite things are the ripley' s aquaium and the dixie stampede ...what else have you done that you enjoy? what have you done that you don't enjoy? thanks...we are leaving in a week!What d you like to do in gatlinburg tn.?
We always go to Cades Cove. As a matter of fact, we were married there 11 years ago! We also go hiking, which is really easy to do, both on designated hiking trails, and in places like Cades Cove and at the Ogle Homestead.

Of course, walking around downtown Gatlinburg is great, as well as shopping in Pigeon Forge. Have you ever eaten at The Old Mill? Their food is excellent!

Oh, and tubing is pretty fun.
Dollywood. As corny as it is, I love Dollywood. The outlet malls are great. Smokey Mountain Knife Works is great. Now they have a Bass Pro Shop, too. The Comedy Barn is good. That's about all I can think of. Have a great trip.What d you like to do in gatlinburg tn.?
Oh, so many things I have enjoyed. I really enjoy the shows, especially Louise Mandrell, but I love them all. I've only been to one show that I didn't like too much, but I don't remember what it was called. It was new at the time and may have improved or may not be there anymore.



There is some great food, so that is always fun as well. Of course, you could spend a whole vacation just shopping there. I love to spend a day going to all the home-made craft stores. I also love Ober Gatlinburg, driving to Cherokee for the day, Dixie Stampede, DollyWood, etc. I think it is all so much.



And for a nice evening, I love to go to the Gas Light Village and shop around.

No comments:

Post a Comment