Friday, March 9, 2012

I am going to Branson tomorrow and wanted to get an idea of the best things to do. I have 15,13, and 8 yr.?

Looking for things to do in Branson. Indoor or outdoor it makes no difference. Silver Dollar City is a must do and Dixie Stampede an no go(went there for both Christmas show and regular show already......I am going to Branson tomorrow and wanted to get an idea of the best things to do. I have 15,13, and 8 yr.?
My favorite sight was the cave at Silver Dollar City. Been to quite a few caves and that one really stands out.
Hi last time I took my two sons 15,17 to Branson [June] we stayed at the Outback Motel for a start (never ate there) and did Sliver Dollar City for 1 %26amp; 1/2 days and the Fire In the Hole ride gave them/me many a laugh. Now with the Imax in town now thats always fun.Links below will come in handy.As you will be well aware the shows come and go but a drive down the main street and pick what you'd like to see ,group decision there.I am going to Branson tomorrow and wanted to get an idea of the best things to do. I have 15,13, and 8 yr.?
the outlet shopping is awesome. an imax movie is always fun too. have a great holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment