Friday, March 9, 2012

Band trip to Gatlinburg/Sevierville/Pigeon Forge TN help?

I need help knowing what to pack for Apr. 15-20. I know it's going to be cold and I'm bringing a jacket, but what else?

My Marching Band is staying at Governor's Inn. Is that a good hotel? What about Dollywood, Flapjacks pancakes cabin, Memories theatre, Duff's smorgasboard, Ober Gatlinburg, The Hard Rock Cafe, or the dixie stampede? What's it all like? I nedd to know asap please!!!!Band trip to Gatlinburg/Sevierville/Pigeon Forge TN help?
sry i dont know much about the locations, but i will tell you this:

bring as much stuff as possible, you never know when you'll need it! picture every possible scenario and pack accordingly.

heres some random knick knacks that i pack just in case but a lot of people forget:

ace bandage

band aids

nail file/clippers

sandpaper (for reeds, yes i have used it before)

waterbottle

extra hair ties

tape

safety pins/bobby pins

hand sanitizer

extra batteries

camera

cell phone and ipod and their chargers

ear buds

books and cards and stuff for the bus ride

mini flashlight

chapstick

mini mirror

tissues

small backpack or bag to carry stuff around in

remember to check the internet for the weather before you leave

and of course toilettries and clothes and stuff but thats pretty much all common sense. i know this list sounds a little... eccentric, but trust me, ive used at least 3/4 of these things before. have fun!Band trip to Gatlinburg/Sevierville/Pigeon Forge TN help?
sorry I can't tell you much about some of your locations, but Dollywood is fun and Ober Gatlinburg is pretty cool. Yes, it can get cool up there even though it should be warming up a litle by Tuesday, so make sure to pack jeans/long pants and maybe long-sleeved tops as well as a hoodie or jacket, etc. All I can say is this.... It's a BAND trip and it'll be fun no matter what!!!! I still remember my band trips from 37 years ago-yeah I'm THAT old! Have fun and BE GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment