Monday, March 12, 2012

What is a website I can go to for cheap vacation packages to the Dominican Republic?

I live in toronto and I'm looking to get an all inclusive trip to the Dominican in Punta Cana. Any sites with great deals?What is a website I can go to for cheap vacation packages to the Dominican Republic?
I can recommend RedTag Vacations: http://www.redtag.ca/ - best of all, in Canadian currency. Prices are subjected to change.



They got some really good deals. You should check into it, besides if you cannot buy online, you can go to that travel agency to pay in cash.



This for example: http://www.redtag.ca/dominican_republic/鈥?/a> - totalling $756.00!



PACKAGE DETAILS

Toronto to Punta Cana

Puj 4*sirenis Cocotl Htlr

Check In Date: November 23, 2007 Package Type: All Inclusive

Check Out Date: November 30, 2007 Room: Room

Duration: 7 Nights Occupancy: Single





YOUR FLIGHT(s) DETAILS

Toronto to Punta Cana



Flight #: 5064 Toronto (YYZ) to Punta Cana (PUJ)

Departure Date: November 23, 2007

Departure Time: 16:25 Arrival Date: November 23, 2007

Arrival Time: 21:40

Punta Cana to Toronto



Flight #: 5065 Punta Cana (PUJ) to Toronto (YYZ)

Departure Date: November 30, 2007

Departure Time: 22:30 Arrival Date: December 01, 2007

Arrival Time: 01:55



The iterniary I just gave is 616.00, if you choose to leave on 23rd of this month.
RUI... is actually to me the best overall to stay in Punta Cana. If you stay at the RUI Palace Punta Cana... you are allowed all of the RUI resort there no exceptions. The beaches are gorgeous there. The entertainment is nice and the only complaint I have is that if you're not European you may not be accustom to the diet. That's

the way of life there. Which is cool!! If you are accustom to the diet. If not... your problem. I have no complaints and I'm from Chicago, Illinois... USA... Just being honest. PUNTA CANA IS LOVELY!!What is a website I can go to for cheap vacation packages to the Dominican Republic?
Try CheapCaribbean.com. They always offer great vacation deals to the caribbean and mexico.
Here is another one



http://www.flyfromcanada.com



good luck
here is one that is very good.
cheapcaribbean.com

I booked an all inclusive vacation from there a little over a year ago. It was the cheapest I could find. I waited until December to book it though, They are on sale more during that month. We had no trouble with any of it. It was great, and the beaches are picture perfect. Enjoy.
Try these:



www.selloffvacations.com

www.tripcentral.ca

www.itravel2000.com

www.yourtraveltickets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment