Friday, March 9, 2012

What should I bring on my field trip?!?!10 POINTS BEST ANSWER?

Hi, I live in WV(West Virginia) and I am taking a class field trip to TN(Tennessee) Pigeon Ford and we are going to Dixie Stampede and Ripley's Aquarium, It isn't a overnight trip we will be leaving a 6:30 and coming back at 11:30 it will probably be 3 and half hours until we get there and then another 3 and a half hours back so about 7 hours of driving so Can you give me some things to do on the way there and back???



I already have-

Ipod

DS

Pillow

camera

Phone

Blanket

Hair-bows and Clips

Lotion

Paper and Pen(or Pencils)



Anything else please don't give things i already put up there

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE :)What should I bring on my field trip?!?!10 POINTS BEST ANSWER?
You seem prepared!

You might want to bring some of the following :



*Laptop to go on websites

*Book

*PLENTY OF WATER

*Sunscreen

*Some snacks

*Board game 2 play with your friends

*On the ride you can play sweet and sour where you wave to random people and if they wave back they are sweet and if they don't they are sour.

*Baiting suit, (Just incase It's really hot)

*hair brush

*Emergency kit



Have fun!
looks like your pretty prepared- I would add sun screen and water, and take away lotion and DS. make sure you have extra film (or memory) for your camera, and if you want to be extra prepared you could take a small flashlight, and a small first aide kit.



I hope you have a great trip!What should I bring on my field trip?!?!10 POINTS BEST ANSWER?
Drawing stuff, make sure you put lots of tv shows on your ipod



Video now, that's if you have one



Books



Petz games for your DS



Ask your friends what thier bringing it will give you more ideas!!
Bring what you need! If you have video games that you like bringit maybe even cards

No comments:

Post a Comment