Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How are you going on Vaction this year with high gas prices ?

What Time of the year will you be going in July, August, September, October,Nov, Dec ?

I always go in September and in May this year I will go with my friends and share with

the money for Eat Out, Motel, Gas, And to get Other Stuff and see other stuff

like the Dixie Stampede http://myrtle-beach.dixiestampede.com/How are you going on Vaction this year with high gas prices ?
Well my parents our saving money for our vacation :)
Gas prices whe I live in Italy have always been a lot higher than in the US and don't impact my vacation time. I'll be flying or taking the train depending on where I go. For part of the time, I'll fly back to the US to visit family in northern Virginia. Most of the country goes on vacation in August here. I'll also take some time at Christmas to go back to the US.How are you going on Vaction this year with high gas prices ?
We're going on a camping/beach trip. We're staying at a lake that's in the foothills but really close to the best beaches in Puerto Rico. We made the plans months ago and have had to adjust the allotment for gas twice since. The budget for gas is almost double what it was last year, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment