Monday, March 12, 2012

What is the best sites to go to to find cheap vacation packages for Ocean City, Maryland?

I am looking to take a one week vacation this summer to Ocean City, Maryland. It is for 2 adults and 2 13 year olds. I also will be bringing our 5 pound chichuahua. I am looking for a hotel near the boardwalk. I would not like to spend more than 1000 dollars. Does anyone know what sites are best to book vacations on that have the cheapest price. Also we will be driving so we do not need flight information.What is the best sites to go to to find cheap vacation packages for Ocean City, Maryland?
Well price on hotel is a good hotel site. It brings together all the top hotel booking sites on the internet and you get to choose from prices,reviews, distance etc Just checked and there seems to be about 7 pet friendly hotels listed. And if you are not sure of the pet thing, drop the hotel a line and ask.



Hope this helpsWhat is the best sites to go to to find cheap vacation packages for Ocean City, Maryland?
Anytime I need to reserve a flight ticket, I normally choose one of the comparison internet sites which will examine several different travel businesses all at once. I would not just stick to one, I use a few and after that select the least expensive. Generally seems to be suitable for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment