Monday, March 12, 2012

Cheap vacation packages to Florida?

I plan to go to Florida with my family from July 3-9 or 5-12 (depending on if its more expensive traveling during the July 4th weekend). We've never been there so we don't know weather to rent a car in my current location, Saint Louis, MO and just drive there or to get a vacation package with the flight-hotel-car. I need help finding something very inexpensive up to 500 per person, I've tried Expedia and Orbitz but I'm not familiar with what to do so I need help from someone more experienced. Also the location in Florida doesn't matter but I prefer Miami or Tampa. There will be 3 adults traveling and one 16 year old child. Also, I want the hotel/motel to be right by the beach, thanks.Cheap vacation packages to Florida?
I work in a hotel and we have specials going on especially after July 4th. You can find a large studio apartment with full kitchen and balcony for $150/night and we are located directly on the beach of Sunny Isles. Please check out our website www.goldenstrandresort.com and call the reservations department. Mention that you were referred by me. We are in a nice location that is crime free right on the beach and close to everything. You are not required to rent a car. And for your plane, check if you can fly with spirit airlines, jet blue, or trans Am. Hope this helps.Cheap vacation packages to Florida?
This time of year, off season, go on line to area you visiting. Best advice, call hotel directly, best rates.. Especially small Momma %26amp; Poppa places..

No comments:

Post a Comment