Saturday, March 3, 2012

Baby Shower lunch location help?

I don't want a traditional baby shower. So instead of going somewhere to do gifts, games, decorations, etc. I plan on going to eat at a restaurant. I don't want anything expensive because my fiancee's family can't afford it. I was thinking of a restaurant with a banquet(party) room that we could reserve in advance. And $10 per person at the max to eat. Any Ideas? Has anyone done this before? Oh its also Co-ed. I live in Nashville, TN.Baby Shower lunch location help?
I would call around, choose your top restaurant first and see what deal they could work out with you if you brought a party of 30, if you could get appetizers and cocktails or whatever at 10$ a head.



Or if you really want to go all out, call a wedding planner and see what they recommend.(don't actually hire the planner lol). Maybe you could get a good deal with a catering business and just rent a hall (halls aren't that expensive).Baby Shower lunch location help?
For my youngest child's birthday party, we had it at a local pizza place. They do it to where they'll charge you $50 + gratuity and other stuff if you use it. OR they'll do it where each person has to pay 6 or 7 dollars (or whoever pays it) if they want something to eat and drink. I imagine a lot of places do that. Just call around and check into it. Family restaurants, pizza places.. whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment