Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thinking about moving?

I live in a small city and need an upgrade to something a little larger. Ive been looking into a few places near my town (Johnson City, TN). I bar tend and do a lot of restaurant work and have much experience in those fields and would like to live in a place where I could make a living in that field. A few spots that Ive looked into have been Ashville, NC , Savannah GA and Nashville Tn. Does anyone have an opinion on any of these or other suggestions,info, etc?Thinking about moving?
Memphis, TN is fantabulous if you want to stay in the south. I used to live there. But if you're really open, check out chicago, i live there now, its great!Thinking about moving?
Charlotte NC, it is a very big city. I live about an hour from Charlotte and I have a couple cousins that live in Charlotte. There are lots of job opportunities and lots of things to do and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment