Saturday, March 3, 2012

Question about season 1 of jon and kate plus 8?? Help me please if you watched the show..?

Okay It's not really about jon and kate plus 8. But does anybody remember season 1 where jon turns 30 and kate takes him to that restaurant and they come out and cook right there in front of you? Well my question is how would I go about finding one in Nashville Tennessee..I've tried looking it up myself but I have no clue what to call it or look it up..So if you could someone help me out here Thanks :) it's for my husband for valentines day he's always wanted to go to one since he saw that episode. please and thank youQuestion about season 1 of jon and kate plus 8?? Help me please if you watched the show..?
Teppanyaki or Hibachi is the type or style of restaurant. They are Japanese restaurants.

Hibachi is grill cooking and Teppanyaki cooking is food cooked on hot iron plates usually built into a table which people sit around. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment