Saturday, March 3, 2012

How to become a country recording artist/singer?

Okay, so I've been singing ever since I remember and started writing songs 2 years ago. I also play guitar.

I'm 13 now. I've performed for a few places, and I have some upcoming performances at a Tree Lighting and restaurant (s). People who have heard me tell me that I am very talented. And not just my parents and family either. In the spring, I'm going to Nashville to just check it out and I'm going to record a demo to bring with. I already know that I have to talk to the record labels before just going up to their doors. So, I think I might be headed in the right direction, but my parents taught me to never get my hopes up. So what else can I do? And please just don't tell me 'there's millions of people who want the same thing' I already know that! It doesn't mean I can't try.How to become a country recording artist/singer?
Get noticed, create a fan base. Perform at every available opportunity.How to become a country recording artist/singer?
-get a fan base- Youtube

-make a demo to send around in Nashville. amazing original songs help.. wait your already planning this oops

- you are performing which awesome they more comfortable you are the better

- also make sure u have your own sound and kinda like style.. make sure you are you



add me on youtube if you have one

GirlBehindTheMask13
  • vegan cheese
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment