Saturday, March 3, 2012

Which one of these cities would be better for a guy like myself?

So, I really would like to be able to have some sort of a dating life outside of college. I am a 28 year old non-traditional student because I was incredibly STUPID and NAIVE and wasted my youth on the f****** dumbazz Marine Corps. Anyway, I am living in the sh*thole town of Colorado Springs and can't get a g/f in this Godforsaken town to save my life. This city is just like Jacksonville, North Carolina/Camp Lejeune in the sense that ALL of the women are married to military guys in the Army and Air Force. In fact, I almost went out tonight, but I turned around, got pissed off, and left when I went into the the bar/restaurant and all I saw were husband/wife couples like I have been b*tching about. So, I've narrowed down my options to four cities/college transfer options being Austin, TX/UT, Texas A%26amp;M in college station, TX, Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN, or the University of TN in Knoxville. I truly cannot wait to get the hell out of Colorado Springs. I do go out by myself, but I am always the weird guy that is sitting at the bar alone and all of the other men are with their girlfriends and wives. And yes, I have tried online dating and also HAVING A POSITIVE attitude about living here and it still does me no good whatsoever. If what I have been saying was not true do you all honestly think that I would be sitting in my apartment by myself on a Friday night?Which one of these cities would be better for a guy like myself?
I can tell you that Austin is loaded with great looking single college girls and most are desperate for boyfriends. They throw themselves at even the homeliest of guys. If you can't find a girl to date in Austin there is no hope for you.
Not this old question again?



Groan.Which one of these cities would be better for a guy like myself?
Well I'm going to A%26amp;M in the Fall so I'm a little bias lol. I'd say College Station.



But 6th street in Austin is bound to find you a girl.
Please go to Tennessee.



We don't need your "sh*thole dumbazz Godforsaken f******* bitching" in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment