Saturday, March 3, 2012

What jobs hire a 15 year old? Will you hire me?

I live in Nashville tennessee and I desperately need a job. I don't want to baby sit or mow lawns.(i mean lets be real people can do it themselves they don't pay for things like that any more)I want a real part time job. I understand the rules for a minor working and all that. If any one has a job that they work at that will hire please tell me(or if any one have any hook ups.)I have job experiences. I worked at restaurant and a dry cleanersWhat jobs hire a 15 year old? Will you hire me?
You have to get a workers permit from you school or city hall fill it out and send it back to the school or hall they will give you something back. Then when looking for a job you can mention or show proof of your permit. This says that ur a good student and can handle a job and school.What jobs hire a 15 year old? Will you hire me?
don't mean to be a dick or anything, but if you're desperate for a job, you'll mow lawns or whatever. If people are willing to give up $ for the job, why not. These days jobs are scare and there are a lot of people over 18 that will take those jobs in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment